Heaven wants you to know...
This is called Lucky Charm as this 'Bundle of Reiki Love" contains ‘lucky’ herbs that clear the energetic path to allow luck in. This bundle is best used as an aid during manifestation rituals, visualization meditations, and affirming.
A simple combination of:
● Bay leaves, thyme, dillweed, peppermint, cinnamon
All of these herbs are considered lucky and were used to attract abundance and protect from Evil Eye.
Caution: Bay leaves burn quickly, an abalone shell will be useful if you don’t want to hold the wand while burning.
Useful Affirmations: (always keep the Highest Good of you and all involved in mind)
● I am abundance in every single way
● Everything works out perfectly for me
● I am worthy of abundance and all I desire in my life
● My soul is ready to live the life of my dreams
- Do not leave any wands burning unsupervised.
- Do not burn near an alarm.
- Some herbs burn faster than others or require relighting.
- Some herbs and oils like cinnamon & eucalyptus can be harmful to pets, especially cats. Please do not burn near them.
- Like all things, do not burn excessively especially if you have asthma.
- These are practices of smoke clearing, always intend for the highest good of all, not sending any ill intentions or harm to any individual. These are to be used for mutual benefit if involving others and not for spell-casting, going outside Divine Law. Thank the Universe after every practice.
- Bundles of Reiki Love are not for the use of Smudging but for smoke clearing and cleansing. Smudging is an indigenous closed ceremony used with white sage and is an important practice used within their culture. We have a responsibility to vulnerable communities to help protect and preserve their cultural practices. These floral bundles do not contain white sage due and are not intended to be used as smudge sticks for such ceremonies.
- Smoke clearing is completely acceptable and highly effective as a spiritual practice to cleanse and lift vibrations for whatever intentions are embedded in each bundle. -With love